The action in Revenge Interrupted starts from the get-go, pulling the reader into Renault Jamison’s bewilderment and horror as he’s arrested while in Greece on a jaunt with friends before his wedding.
His situation goes downhill at the speed of light when he’s sent to prison for a year after being framed for a cyberattack.
You know that saying about keeping your friends close but your enemies closer? That’s the worst part of his harrowing experience because Renault doesn’t know who is friend or foe.
Rashaan does a good job of keeping the reader guessing as to who is on the level and who isn’t, and it was good to see the bad guys get theirs.
I read the bulk of the novel in two days and then raced through to the end when I had the chance to sit with it again. The ending was satisfactory in terms of those who got their comeuppance, but I see the setup for another story because there are still some folks Renault has to deal with who didn’t get theirs in this novel.
If non-stop action and suspense are your thing, plus romance, treat yourself to a copy of Revenge Interrupted.
Many thanks to Black Odyssey Media for an ARC.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Don't be shy, I'd love to hear what you think.